iStabilizer™, creator of universal lightweight and compact tripods, steady cams and mounts for smartphones and GPS units, introduces the Mount XL for the new generation of widescreen smartphone and tablet hybrids. Like the original iStabilizer Mount, the XL comes with a built-in universal tripod thread, allowing it to mount to any tripod or equipment made for a standard camera. Mount XL brings all the mounting capabilities available to average sized smartphones to the bigger, wider mobile devices like Samsung Galaxy SII, SIII, Note, Note II, HTC EVO 4G LTE, LG Optimus G, Google Nexus 4 and more. The Mount XL is available now for $19.95 at www.iStabilizer.com.
“With iPhone accessories dominating the market, the new larger screen devices miss out on some of the extra functionality,” says Noah Rasheta, founder and CEO of iStabilizer. “Mount XL allows virtually any smartphone and/or tablet hybrid like the Note II to be attached to any of your existing tripods. The expandable mount will hold any device up to 3.5”, which covers all currently available smartphones on the market. Whether making videos, shooting photos or just watching a movie, the Mount XL is the ideal solution to mount your supersized smartphone devices.”
iStabilizer Mount XL features include:
• Detachable universal mount works with any mobile device case and can be used with standard tripods equipped with a ¼ x 20” mount
• Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, SII, SIII, Droid DNA, Nokia Lumia and more
• Expands to fit devices up to 3.5” wide covering all phones currently available
• Approximately 2” W x 2.5” H x 1.25” D and weighs 0.03 lbs
• Comes with iStabilizer’s 30-day money back guarantee and 1 year warranty.
• Price: $19.95
Mount XL for Galaxy Note II and other large mobile devices is available for $19.95 at www.iStabilizer.com.