I’ve come to know Native Union as a company who makes products that are not only super-stylish but also very functional. The Gripster Case for the iPad 2, 3 and 4 is the first case I’ve had a chance to review from them. The Gripster offers 3 in 1 functionality by incorporating a carry handle and stand into a protective case that works along with the Apple Smart Cover. Available in three colors the Gripster is just about the sturdiest stand you’ll find for the iPad. Want to see it in action?
Click on through for my full review.Inside the packaging you’ll find just the case. No extras come along with it.
Here’s what Native Union has to say about the Gripster Case for the iPad.
Grip it, grab it, spin it, stand it. Get more from your iPad with the revolutionary Gripster. Unique 3-in-1 handle, stand and protective shell perfect for work, play and travel. Stand your iPad at any angle. Spin it for landscape or portrait view. How will you use it?
- Unique 3-in-1 iPad grip, stand and handle
- Compatible with iPad 2, iPad 3rd Generation and iPad smart cover
- Stand it – position the handle at any angle; perfect for typing, reading, watching, calling and gaming on your iPad
- Grab it – integrated handle to carry and hold iPad securely and safely
- Grip it – secure, ergonomic comfortable grip
- Spin it – rotate the handle 360′ with 8 lockable positions
The Native Union Gripster Case for the iPad is available in three different colors. You can choose from black, white or silver.
Check out my full video review below…
You can learn more about the Native Union Gripster Case for the iPad by visiting this page on the company’s web site.
PROS: Super sturdy stand. Glossy finish looks great. Works with Smart Cover.
CONS: No screen protection.