Roamz is a location-based mobile application that searches through the best of social platforms like Foursquare, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and shows you interesting things happening around you so you’ll never miss out again. Feel like coffee? Roamz can show you photos the locals have taken at nearby cafes. Have some free time and looking for inspiration? Tap “Show everything nearby!” to see what other people are doing around you.
Roamz’ new web version makes viewing real time social content about what is happening near the user direct from their desktop or tablet. By doing this Roamz is allowing the users to take the same functionality as the mobile app straight to the web. When searching for things to do, users can search or choose from recommended tiles or tiles based on recent searches. The web version gives members the option to navigate to anywhere in the world by searching for a location of interest- its like a cheap way to travel. You are also able to drill down and view more details of a place and see more photos or posts.
“The web version of Roamz takes local discovery to the next level helping people find, discover and share great places and events around them” said Roamz CEO Jonathan Barouch.
The Web Version features:
- Ability to view real-time social content about what is happening near the user – direct from their desktop or tablet.
- Search through social data for things they are interested in, like coffee in Manhattan or shopping in Soho.
- See what trending events or places are buzzing globally!
- Navigate to anywhere in the world by searching for a location of interest (this is a cheap way of travelling!)
- Drill down to view more details of a place; select to view more photos or post details.
Test out the Web Version of Roamz Now at www.roamz.com.