Griffin Technology, one of the world’s foremost creators of innovations for everyday life, has announced its newest remote-controlled accessories – the MOTO TC Monster, available now, and the MOTO TC Racer, slated to launch in mid-November. Both vehicles feature touch controls on iOS devices powered by apps: the MOTO TC Monster App or the MOTO TC Racer App, respectively. Both put you in the driver’s seat to create, record and replay custom routes.
MOTO TC Monster, available now for $59.99, is a remote-controlled monster truck that uses a Bluetooth connection to iOS devices for the controls. After downloading the free MOTO TC Monster App, users can drive in four different ways:
• Touch: maneuver using a virtual steering wheel and throttle on the Multi-Touch display
• Motion: control steering by tilting the iOS device
• Slide: slide a finger across the Multi-Touch display to direct the truck
• Tracks: drive using a series of preset routes already configured in the app, including figure eights and track laps
MOTO TC Racer, available beginning mid-November for $29.99, is a remote-controlled car that will feature a built-in RF (radio frequency) transmitter for easy set-up and automatic connection. After downloading the forthcoming MOTO TC Racer App, users can drive in one of two ways:
• Joystick: maneuver using a virtual joystick and throttle on the iOS device
• Motion: tilt the iOS device to steer the Racer
Both MOTO TC Monster and MOTO TC Racer require iOS 5.0 or later; and are compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th generations) and iPad (all generations).