Edifier®, one of the leading global designers/manufacturer of audio systems, has unearthed it’s new flagship speaker system. It is called Spinnaker. The speaker has a design looking like a sail. This sail-speaker delivers clear sounds and provides an amazing sensory experience.
The CES Innovations Award-winning Spinnaker is 16.5” tall and with its interesting shape it is made to project sound to the listener via front facing tweeters and mid-range drivers. Each speaker has a downward firing bass driver. Although it comes in a unique shape, it can be moved anywhere thanks to Bluetooth enablization. And pumping up the sound, track navigation, and utilizing the play/pause preferences is easy with the wireless remote controls. The remote works within a 30 ft. radius.
Spinaker has released information about the many features of the Spinaker:
- Bluetooth pairing capability with Bluetooth enabled devices A2DP and AVRCA Bluetooth profile support within a 30’ radius
- Optical input for connectivity to multimedia systems, gaming consoles and media center
- Auxiliary input for versatile connectivity to external devices
- Uniquely designed dome-shaped, rechargeable and multifunctional wireless remote
- Incorporation of digital sound processing technology (DSP) with separate 6-channel digital crossover for effective sound amplification
- Separate subwoofer output
- Tri-amped speaker system for enhanced dynamics and power.
The Spinnaker by Edifer is now available for $349.99 in black and burgundy colors and is available here.