You probably already carry your iPhone when working out right? I mean it makes sense from a safety stand point to be able to call someone if you get into some trouble. So why not put your phone to work while you’re working out?
SporTracker wants to be the ultimate fitness instructor on your iPhone. Just choose one of the activity types, set your goal and go! Leave the rest to SporTracker app! The app uses built-in iPhone GPS and motions sensors, to check your location and measure your progress in real time while showing parameters according to your chosen activity type. These parameters are speed, distance, cadence, height, climbing rate, time and more. The app offers five sport activity types: Running, Walking, Cycling, wind surfing and Kayaking. A wireless arm band sensor is planned to track your accurate pulse, calories burned and elevation measured by barometer.
Head on in after the break for a full list of features and then jump on into the iTunes App Store here to learn more.
• Five sport activity types: Running, Walking, Cycling, wind surfing and Kayaking.
• vZone – route track line is zone color coded by the parameter you chose.
• Special design for single hand use during activity and for left-handed users.
• Take GPS tagged photos and videos during the training session. Watch them offline on the application or on the SporTracker website or your facebook wall
• Emergency button for sending location to a predefined phone number and Emergency posting on Facebook & Twitter including link to LiveTrack map Session on SporTracker.com
• All activities can be monitored in real time via LiveTrack Session on SporTracker site including 3D map view or analyzed offline by the application and SporTracker website
• Activities are being uploaded wirelessly to SporTracker.com for deeper analysis and planning.
• Listen to your own music during the training session